Weekly Blog: Almost Time To Say Goodbye πŸ₯Ί






           Well this week was really fun. I had multiple events this week and they were pretty fun. I mean I had the ISA banquet and the Aloha Dinner πŸ˜†. On Monday I think it was more of like getting ready for ISA banquet for us 8th graders. I mean finalizing what we were going to wear and yeah. Tuesday was the start of the diagnostics 😭 πŸ˜‚. It was also the last day of Drama Club πŸ₯Ί. Drama Club has been a huge part of my intermediate school days. I have met some great people in drama club and I’m thankful I was apart of it. Wednesday was a really funny day. We had to stay in the cafeteria for both advisory and we chose to stay during lunch. Strictly Ill performed and they did great. So knowing me I screamed their whole performance πŸ˜‚. Well when it was advisory we had to wait a while for them to perform again, so knowing us 8th graders we were not about to be bored. Instead we performed basketball tricks with a volleyball 🀦🏽‍♀️πŸ˜‚. Thursday was ISA banquet and I really enjoyed it. I talked to people which is way better than how I acted for 8th grade banquet and it was just funny. The 8th graders just kept on texting in our group chat throughout the whole thing. I was laughing a lot because there were a lot of funny moments. A key one was when Jayna asked for a soccer ball. That gave me a great laugh. Another was when we found out we were going to have to talk and Eliscia ended up talking for us. Now that was also funny. And lastly when we saw the picture Ms. deGuzman took. Friday was the day that us 8th graders have planned for since summer. It was Aloha Dinner. It was awesome and I really enjoyed it. So all of us 8th graders were talking about who was going to cry and none of us cried instead we laughed 🀣. I think that was a great representation of us though because we always laugh πŸ˜‚. Mr. Ing you don’t have to say it, but I know we are your favorite group of 8th graders. I know you will miss us. We will miss you too πŸ˜πŸ˜‚. Our dance though, it was something 🀣. We knew we would be embarrassed but it was embarrassing πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ· (for you who don’t understand this, it means laughing so much I could snort). But yeah I had a great week.

        My highlight would be Tuesday-Friday. Tuesday was my last drama club day, but we ate pizza and got awards which was awesome. Wednesday was just a funny advisory. Us 8th graders really know how to make each other have fun. Thursday was just an enjoyable night with the awards, food, laughs, and socializing. Friday was just a night that most leadership kids I would say wait for. I at least was very excited. My lowlight I think is that I’m starting to realize that I will be going to high school soon 😭. I am going to miss ‘Ilima. I find it funny how I literally felt miserable in the beginning of 7th grade and now I’m sad to leave. Even though I’m sad I know that one I’m not leaving everything and two I’m going to more exciting parts in my life. 

       My lesson learned is that I have to be fun. So last week I complained about how bad I was at socializing but this week I have definitely learned my lesson. This week I met new people and it was fun. I have to use that skill in high school because it made the event way more fun and interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts