Weekly Blog

     

(My Valentines Day gift from parents ❤️)

 (Me and Gabby taking a selfie)

     Well this week was tiring, but thank God that it is a FIVE DAY WEEKEND! Monday, was good. We had to present our orientation scripts and I didn’t do the best. I need to learn how to talk slower. I also think that on Monday all of Period 3 was all together. Tuesday was alright. I had testing so that was whatever. I also had to take candida of my pictures so that was interesting because he would actually start looking at the camera 😂.  It was also Valentines Day on Tuesday. For me Valentines Day is ok, I mean I’m happy that I get presents from my parents, but then when you go to school it is another story 😐. You see all these people with big balloons and flowers and stuffed animals, and just having a valentines in general. I mean I’m thankful that my parents are my valentines, but it would be cool to have a valentines other than my parents one day. But I think that for me not being in a relationship with someone is for my benefit because I think that God knows that I wouldn’t be able to focus that good on things that really matter right now like my education and even on myself. Ok so enough about me, during Valentine’s Day a lot of us leadership kids were complaining and stuff. In leadership I never feel like I’m in a situation by myself, like a lot of us didn’t have valentines other than our parents. Wednesday was low key scary, but awesome too. We were told that in leadership we would have to do an orientation dance quiz 😳. Me and Janzen were so nervous, and when I’m nervous I laugh 😂. So in period 3 we were practicing and then we ended up not doing the quiz 🤷🏽‍♀️. Maybe Mr. Ing was grading as we practiced 🤷🏽‍♀️. Maybe we weren’t quizzed because Jabez just came 🤷🏽‍♀️. Who knows, but I’m so thankful lol. But also on Wednesday I had the best morning of 2023 yet. So I was working music and then I left but I saw a big moth. So I told Leilani and Biaanishy that there was a huge moth. They didn’t hear me I guess, but a couple of minutes later I hear a scream from next door 😂. Then all three of us were to scared to go into A102, but then it flew into A101. Once it flew into A101 Ms. deGuzman got scared 😂. So there was now four of us outside of A101 terrified of the moth. It was a funny moment. Thursday was good but tiring. It was good because it was the last day of school for this week. Me, McKenzie, and Leilani also played games on Janzen’s phone. It was tiring because I was tired in the morning and yeah. Friday is so far awesome, I slept in until like 10:00 😊.  Throughout this whole week 8-1 has been getting ready for the cheer off. 8-1 on top.

       Highlight of the week was Wednesday. I had some of my favorite classes and a happy morning. I enjoy funny things so laughing from the beginning of the day is awesome. Another highlight is preparing for the cheer off. I really enjoy dancing so go team. Lol get it go TEAM 😂. I also enjoyed spending time with the 8th graders whether through after school sales or through lunch. My lowlight would be how tired I’ve been in the mornings lol. 

      A lesson I learned is that I don’t know what I would do without leadership. Leadership always bring out a smile or laugh from me. The people there keeps me from being lonely at school. I wish that I joined leadership sooner last year, but I’m just grateful I got to join this year. Leadership is another one of the safe places that I have at school. Leadership makes it where I don’t have to be in the chaos outside 🙂.

       

Comments

Popular Posts