Weekly Blog

                      Wow this was a short week. It was somewhat eventful. Monday was a normal day. Tuesday was also normal, except I had sign waving for Uplink! It was hot and I have to admit it was not that fun, but it was for a good cause. I also got an uplink shirt and I really like it. The shirt has a nice design, and I can't wait to wear on Fridays! Wednesday was TURKEY TROT!!!! I definitely think that was probably the biggest event of the week. It wasn't that bad. I just didn't get to eat my lunch. But I ended up eating lunch on the way to my next class. Also, on Wednesday I did something that any child who does i-Ready wants to do, I finished my ELA i-Ready😆. I did not expect that, I mean I literally have no more i-Ready lessons for English that can be given to me. So, I was just amazed. Something that happened throughout the week was GT being on Tv in the period I'm in. These GTs are awesome, and they were able to go on TV. Honestly TV is probably one of the fun but nerve wrecking jobs. It's fun because you have your entire period in the room so it really enjoyable and most times funny, but it is nerve wrecking because everyone can see you. I've embarrassed myself on TV multiple times but honestly, I don't really care. I have fun on tv so embarrassing myself isn't a big deal.


                  My highlight of the week is probably today because in period 3 like usual it was funny. So, in Period 3 today we had to set up for Turkey Trot. Honestly Period 3 is perfect for me because everything we do is not normal. We literally had to set up for Turkey Trot, but I was laughing throughout the setting up. Ms. Deguzman made a joke without even realizing it. So of course, the silly me realized the joke. Reesee and Ms. Deguzman were talking about taking picture either on the ground or on the second floor of the building, so eventually Ms. Deguzman told Reesee "up to you". (Do you get it UP to you. Like the second floor is up. 😂) So I told Ms. Deguzman how she made a joke, and I was laughing. I don't really think that I had a lowlight. I that the girl at the turkey trot is ok.

  

                  My lesson of this week is that you do things sometimes because you have to. This week was sign waving and everyone in Uplink was supposed to do it. Was it the most fun? Nah, but it was for a good cause. I was also told to do it, so I had to do it.  I enjoy doing things that are fun or funny. But I understand that sometimes the right thing to do won't be the funniest thing ever. And you know what, even if doing what is right isn't so fun, I will still do it. 




Comments

Popular Posts