Weekly blog


            This week has been amazing. On Tuesday (our first day of the week) are was a normal day. On Wednesday I had science and I did an activity with Ashley in science. On Thursday I had leadership and we had a meeting after school. I stayed in A101 while I waited for my bus and it was funny. Janzen did something cool and he was totally amazed. Friday I finished the Thursday Trivia slides, and yes it is very festive. I mean what did you expect🤣. Oh and this whole week except for Friday we had flag football.

             My highlight of the week was definitely Thursday. I was laughing so much from advisory and after school. Another highlight was Friday due to the fact I didn’t remember it was Friday and also we tried to prank Mr. Ing and Ms. de Guzman. Key word, tried😂.  Another highlight was Thursday. I tried to stop Janzen from catching the football, but instead we bumped heads. I have no lowlights.

           My lesson learned is there is a time and place to play around. I got scolded for playing around and I get why. So I learned that there is such thing as playing around to much. 

Comments

Popular Posts