Responsibilities about to change πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Explanation for the title:

Well my siblings are going to be going on break soon so I don’t need to walk to pick them up 😁. I will miss my daily walks πŸ˜‚.

Monday:

I got to cook my new favorite food 🀩. It is a stuffed fish and rice, it tasted so amazing. It is something I’m sad that I just found out about 😒 πŸ˜‚. The teachers said it was a hard dish but I definitely think I can make it at home, it just has a lot of ingredients 🀷🏽‍♀️. But that was pretty much it for Monday.


Tuesday: 

Umm I had my normal schedule but that is pretty much it. I did play just dance with my siblings, but that kind of made us late to my brothers baseball practice 🀭. Ok well I was supposed to walk my brother to his practice but I was waiting for a call because that would mean we were going to get picked up or have to walk. Well me and my brothers are doing just dance and then I get a text asking if we were waking and I was like wait what. But it’s ok we didn’t miss much πŸ˜‚. 


Wednesday:

Still I was doing my schedule but I’m got to go to golf. I missed a couple of weeks due to doing other things or not having it, but I enjoyed practice. We are a small group but it ended up just being me and I had so much fun. I definitely feel like I have been improving 😁. 


Thursday:

Another day of cooking 😁. We cooked like 4 different things and it was hard to take notes, but I got it. I’m just happy that food turned out good. After that I had a meeting and that was pretty much my day on Thursday. 


Friday:

Normal scheduled day. And I played just dance but I found out that I could use my phone 😁. And yep I won πŸ’ͺ🏾. Maybe it is easier with my phone πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ½‍♀️.  


Highlights would be playing just dance and cooking. These cooking classes has allowed me to cook at home so I’m happy, plus it helps my parents. No lowlights really.


Lesson:

Try new things. With this cooking class I have tried new foods and I enjoyed a lot of them. I also learned something and I didn’t think it would work but I tried it to try to prove my point, I was wrong but it did benefit me πŸ˜‚.







Comments

Popular Posts