Cooking Italian Dishes πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍🍳



         I’m BACKKKK 😁. I decided to continue doing my blogs. Yes it is no longer an assignment but like why not 🀷🏽‍♀️. So the story behind this title is that I started to my summer cooking classes and we did mostly Italian dishes. The class is two times a week and I really enjoy it 😁.


Monday June 4, 2023:

It was the first day of the cooking class. I actually knew one of the people there. I met some other people but yeah. So we cooked pizza and it was really good I didn’t take a picture though 🀦🏽‍♀️. Other than that I just had a normal day. Oh yeah, now I pick up my siblings from school. Yep I get my daily walk πŸ˜‚. 


Tuesday June 5, 2023:

Well if you didn’t know I have a summer schedule. My summer schedule is to help me achieve things and keep me busy. So my day was filled with summer schedule type of things along with picking my siblings up from school and walking my brothers to practice. So it was like a plain day. 


Wednesday June 6, 2023:

Basically a repeat of Tuesday just chilling. My brother didn’t have practice though. Well me and my siblings did play Just Dance 😁. Ok well we played one round on the actual game but then we ran out of coins so we used YouTube. Let’s just say when we play just dance we do all the dance moves and try really hard but we only get one star 😐 πŸ˜‚. 


Thursday June 7, 2023:

Another cooking day 🀩. This time we made like an Alfredo pasta and a soufflΓ©. My soufflΓ© did shrink but it’s ok still tastes good. I met new people and it was super funny. We made too much pasta though. We basically made around the same amount I would make for my family of 6 except for a group of 3 πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚. Another day of walking to the football field but yeah. 


Friday June 8, 2023:

A repeat of Wednesday almost. I got to make the pizza for my family dinner πŸ˜†. I learned how to make the pizza on Monday and I wanted to make it for my family and I get too πŸ˜†. Hopefully they like it but I liked it when I made it on Monday then again I had help but it’s ok I got this.


Highlights and lowlights:

Highlights would just be cooking. I really enjoy cooking/baking, so this program is pretty cool. I also got to talk to some of my friends this week so that is always nice. Lowlight would be that the leadership band is closing πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­. I mean I had to have seen that coming but it is time to go to high school πŸ™‚.



Lesson of the week:

My lesson is when someone tells you something, just listen. Multiple people have told me the same thing at different times between like 2 years. So now it is like Gabrielle when are you going to listen right? Because I’m like God must be really trying to tell me something and I’m just being lazy, I don’t know but that is my lesson of the week.


(By the way my format for the blog was sort of inspired by Ms. deGuzman, the way she does her blogs are cool lol)

Comments

Popular Posts