Weekly blog: The Show Must Go On

          Monday, I had leadership and NJHS. I don’t remember anything special really about Monday not going to lie. Tuesday was the last drama club practice before we start performing in front of people. So like very important. Wednesday I had tons of nerves because it was the day before a performance for drama club in front of people😬.  Then Thursday I had my dress rehearsal in front of some teachers 😆. I was nervous at first but then I felt better once I got to drama club. Math on Thursday was fun too. Friday was probably the best day of this. It was OPENING NIGHT! I was so nervous before the play because I knew a lot of people were trying to come. In the end I am so happy I had people there to support me, so I am so thankful. The play went GREAT! All my classes were pretty good too. I got to spend my recess without working and I didn’t even stay in A101 🤷🏽‍♀️ I am making improvements 😂.

         My first highlight has to be the Plays. I have been so nervous and like scared because I didn’t want to embarrass myself. But when I saw my family, my family friends, teachers, and my friends it was awesome. At first it was pretty intimidating but then once it started I felt more comfortable and confident. I know that more of my friends wanted to come but couldn’t and it is ok. But thank you Reesee, Leilani,  Eliscia, Biaanishy, Gabby, and Janzen for being there. And for the ones who didn’t come thank you guys for all the verbal support and magic notes ❤️. Another highlight is that it is almost banquet. I am so excited for it. My last lowlight is the closer I got with the leadership kids this week. I talked to Tyler more this week and I think that was fun. I also talked to Biaanishy more than this week which I enjoyed. My lowlight would be how much I panicked on Wednesday. I was so so so scared because I knew a lot of people were coming and I wasn’t so confident yet. But I had no reason to worry, everyone did their part and it was awesome 🤩.

         My lesson learned is the quote “99% of things you worry about never happen”. I don’t know who it really is by, but yeah. This is so relatable to me because I am such a worrier. If I am nervous I am nervous. I have been worrying about a nice amount of things this year but it usually isn’t as bad as I think 😂. I don’t know I just get scared I guess lol.


(I’m so sorry all the photos are of from the play)






Comments

Popular Posts