Weekly Blog: low power mode




Well this week felt so exhausting. Wake up at 5:45, get read and get to the bus stop by 6:36, get to school and put your head down, now it is time to start your day. I’ve been pretty tired and kind of in a low mood. I’m not upset I’m just kind of exhausted, so I apologize to those who thought I was mad, upset, or in a bad mood 😬. Monday was a really good day for me. I finished a huge part of an assignment, that was such a relief πŸ˜…. I also am very proud of my outfit for Monday so yeah. I also had my last NJHS meeting and we had a party at NJHS to celebrate. We had ice cream, cookies, and Kit Kats. I also had a student class council meeting which was interesting. Um so I’m in class council 😁. I smile because I’m excited because I’m sure it will be an interesting experience and I mean I honestly really think someone from ‘Ilima should be in class council. Tuesday started off super pretty. The outside was so beautiful. It was also the last minute shopping for the finishing touches to my banquet outfit day. I also had Drama Club which I enjoyed. Wednesday was banquet and well I mean I could have made it more fun for myself. I could have been more social and I think I would have had some fun. I stayed in the back by the teachers with two other people and we didn’t do much. Everyone else was singing and dancing. But me being  unsocial, I didn’t even go with everyone. I regret it, but next time I will be more social 😁. The food though was literally AWESOME. Wednesday is also when my energy level decreases but I was like that the whole day. Thursday was just like normal. I was still low energy but yeah it felt like another normal day. I had to present in English and I finished another assignment. Friday was like it is time for Saturday to be here. Like I was drained and just ready to hibernate πŸ˜‚. I really enjoyed Avid and advisory made me laugh so go team.


Highlights of this week was the party for NJHS, lunch, Avid, and seeing banquet outfits. The NJHS party was short but great. In lunch leadership knows how to make me laugh so yeah, I’m thankful for my friends. Avid on Friday was awesome. We had a speaker talk to us about high school and she even gave us candy. It was very informative so yeah. And there were parts of banquet that I really enjoyed like seeing everyone and the food. Banquet overall was a great idea and I’m happy we had one, but I need to do better with talking to people. My lowlight would probably this drained mood. It is weird for me to be in a drained kind of attitude for the whole day at school. Usually I’m very upbeat at school and it is weird for me to be not upbeat. But I hope by next week I will be back to my normal self πŸ™‚. 

My lesson of the week is if you’re bored you’re probably being boring. I heard someone say something like that and in my case it is true. It isn’t true for everyone, but for me it was. I think that at banquet I could have tried to be more open to talking to people that I don’t usually talk to. I wish I didn’t get so scared to talk to others but I will change that. I’m going to start talking to people that I don’t know more often instead of only when I need to. My new goal and I get to do it soon😁.

Comments

Popular Posts