Quarter 4 Blog 😭














          Wow I mean it is already the last quarter. This quarter we have done things from Dance competition to Aloha Dinner. So the start of the quarter is dance competition. In summary just another win for the Royal Prodigies, but this time with the Royal Production 🀩. Next event is orientation. Orientation was multiple days long and it was really fun. We did dances, speeches, and tours. Those 6th graders witnessed us being in embarrassing costumes, but it was fun still. The next event was 7th grade class day. It was kind of an unexpected thing for the 8th graders because it was really only for the 7th graders, but we got to be chaperones πŸ˜†. Let me say that I am an awesome ice skater πŸ˜‚. I mean I didn’t fall, so I ain’t half bad… Well now to the next event. The next event is 8th grade banquet and it was a good disaster πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ½‍♀️. So banquet didn’t go the way it was planned to, but it worked out. I really wanted a banquet and I got it, I just didn’t make the best of it so yeah. But the banquet was pretty and everyone dressed nicely. The food was awesome and I’m so thankful that there was something for us 8th graders. The next event was ISA banquet and I had a lot of fun. I sat with people I didn’t know and we talked and had fun. I also sat around leadership 8th graders so I got a lot of laughs πŸ˜‚. Us 8th graders also kept on texting so I definitely had fun. The next event was like a year long event πŸ˜‚. So since the beginning of the year me and the other 8th graders have been preparing for the Aloha Dinner. Every gift was planned out and then we got some interesting news. So we kinda didn’t do research on the gifts especially for Mr. Ing. So instead of trying to find out things he would like, we kind of chose for him. So when we found out what he liked we had to make adjustments πŸ˜‚. I’m sure that this new gift is something that Mr. Ing enjoyed much more. So we have been practicing the dance for I guess a couple of weeks 🀷🏽‍♀️. Let’s just say um I took this gift very seriously πŸ˜‚. So lunch was spent in A102 practicing and the actual product was embarrassing and yeah πŸ˜‚. Ok so the event itself  I would say was as awesome as I thought it would be. I enjoyed seeing my friends and the alumni and the parents and everyone that was there. The food was good too. Also the speeches were good. Oh my gosh the whole event was good 😁. 4th quarter has been awesome.

     My highlight of this quarter would be just all the fun events. Like we started the year off with events and ended it with events. That is a fun way to do the quarter. Another thing is spending the quarter with people I care about. I enjoyed spending the quarter with my teachers/the staff, friends, and leadership. This has been a great end of the year. My lowlight would be my tiredness. I have been tired and well it is probably because school is almost over. But I had a great quarter 4 in all. 

     My lesson learned would be that you can be tired but you don’t stop. So I have been tired this quarter like I get to school and put my head down ready to go back to sleep πŸ˜‚. But I still have stuff to get done and I am going to get it done. See I understand that I can be tired but I can’t let that stop me, there is too many things that need to be done πŸ˜‚. 

     This quarter was honestly awesome. Definitely went the way I wanted. I stayed out of trouble but I mean did anyone really think I was going to get into trouble πŸ˜‚. I finished strong with my academics and extracurriculars. I think that I made stronger relationships and it was an amazing quarter. 

Comments

Popular Posts