Weekly Blog: It’s getting real







           The reason I chose this title is because we are about to graduate and this week it was really clear 😭. I don’t know how I feel about all of this because I’m excited but I am kind of scared. Like what am I going to do with out being in leadership😰. And like I’m not the best at making friends either, so I really hope us 8th graders stay together because like I don’t want to lose my friends. 

            Monday was fun. We had leadership and I made my last day of being 13 memories. I also had NJHS which was basically just a run through for the ceremony. Tuesday was a long and fun day. First of all Tuesday was my birthday so yay, I am now 14. I also had Drama Club which was all about preparing for our performance. After Drama Club I had parent orientation which didn’t end until 7 something sooo yeah. But I had a really good dinner and macarons 🤩. So hey you stick to your commitments and you have fun later. Wednesday we had leadership and homeroom reps meetings. Thursday was actually pretty great. Certain things were solved and things were like a whole lot better for something. I also had Drama Club and we were preparing for the play. I also had my NJHS ceremony which went good. Friday was super fun because I got to chaperone 7th graders at ice palace. It was really fun and everyone got there and back safely🥳. 

             My highlight will start off with my birthday. Even though I spent it all day at school it wasn’t bad. I spent it with my friends and then eventually my family. So many random people told me happy birthday and even sang happy birthday to me. Everton made me feel so special especially when people texted me at 12 am because of something I told them ❤️. The next highlight would be Thursday. I was getting kind of frustrated with a situation but on Thursday it was solved and I am so happy. Also the NJHS Induction Ceremony went really good. Friday was another highlight. So guys I am not horrible at skating and I talked about wanting to be a figure skater before and it might be possible low key high key 🤣. I also enjoyed sitting next to Leilani watching funny videos 😂. A lowlight & highlight would be when I thought I forgot a teacher😂. So I’m on the bus and I am like um where is the teacher, so I’m concerned because I’m like we don’t got a teacher😂. Well she was on the bus so false alarm 😂.

          My lesson of this week is that you have to stay loyal to your commitments. On Tuesday I had a lot of people surprised that I was going to the parent orientation because it was my birthday, but when I commit to something most times I will stay true to it. I mean last year I had drama club on my birthday, so I know if I join things I might have to be there on certain days and that is ok 🙂


Comments

Popular Posts