Weekly Blog: Brain Please Do Your Job πŸ˜‚





The title will be explained later πŸ˜‚.
           This week was kinda tiring. The things in the day weren’t though 🀨. Like I enjoyed what I did through the week but I’ve been tired. I need to finish strong though πŸ’ͺ🏾. Monday was like my hair reveal. So I have a change in hairstyle that only a couple people got to see 😁. I like changing my hairstyle not going to lie. I also got to turn in the  late assignment I had for social studies πŸ˜…. Tuesday was the start of a forbidden test… THE SBA du du dunnn πŸ˜‚. We had an orientation practice that we did good but the technology didn’t like us. Through this whole orientation moment, technology has had beef with us. Like nobody has done anything to you other than need you almost like everyday. I mean at least we put you to sleep after we use you. We let rest your eyes, so like we shouldn’t be having beef right πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚. Well, Wednesday was the reveal of everyone’s orientation costumes. It was definitely funny to see everyone in costume. Seeing that we all look crazy makes me more confident. Thursday was the first dress rehearsal 😬. It didn’t go the best and this time the technology wasn’t the problem. We didn’t remember some of our items so Mr. Ing wasn’t so happy 😳. Thursday was also the first drama club practice in the cafe. I mean we have a long way to go but  I don’t think the play will be horrible. But I also got to take a nice nap in my math class and let’s just say I was a happy little girl. Friday was just like the I’m almost to the weekend kind of thing. Like I just want to go to relaxation already πŸ˜‚. 
   
      My highlights will start with Social studies. So Wednesday I had social studies and as most people know I laugh a lot. I try to do what is right and so sometimes I won’t laugh at mean or bad things. Well I tried in Social Studies but it didn’t last. I mean when people say the most random things sometimes you can’t help but to laugh. So I had a pretty good laugh in Social studies. Another highlight would be being able to sleep. I was tired through this week, so finally getting some rest was so good. Another highlight would be being in leadership through the week doing orientation stuff. My lowlight would be that my brain has been deciding not to brain. Like maybe my brain has beef with me too. I am not being a bad person so can everything just get along with me πŸ˜‚. Ok back to my brain not braining. So I have been forgetting things and like it isn’t good. Then I have been doing things that don’t make sense like accidentally stapling myself without there even being a paper! So I put staples into the stapler and I decided to push the staple up from under so I can close it. Well I ended up poking myself 🀦🏽‍♀️. So Brain if you are reading this, I would really appreciate it if you would Brain πŸ˜‚.
       My lesson learned is to communicate better. This week and just in general I really need to work on my teamwork skills. Like when it comes to teamwork I can make it independent. Am I proud of it? No. But it is a real struggle for me. But one thing that affects my ability to teamwork is that sometimes I think I’m communicating but I’m not doing it good enough 🀦🏽‍♀️. So I try to just do it my way because I think it is going wrong but it actually is my fault πŸ˜‚. So yeah communication is important 😁.
       Magic notes of the week. The first is Leilani. Well first of all I was called Ms. Mirror. That is me lol. Also she mentioned the not centered cage πŸ˜‚. It didn’t go my way, but it still worked lol. The next is Jewelyn. She called me wise and she used one of my famous words “Go Team”. Then Reesee. She called me Cage Queen, which is also me πŸ˜‚. Then she talked about the mirror which was funny πŸ˜‚. Reese had such a sweet one. It even had an attempted joke lol πŸ˜‚. She also told me that she likes my quotes. I didn’t put hers but Crystia was also so good. She just makes me feel like I’m making a good impact on everyone ❤️.

Comments

Popular Posts