Weekly Blog


           This has to have been the most rainbow week for me. What I mean by rainbow is that there was rainy times and sunny times, but it all created something beautiful. So I started off my week ok, but by the end of the week I was on cloud nine. Oh my gosh what is with me with all these weather comparisons 😂. So Monday was ok, I mean I had leadership so that is always fun. Tuesday was good, I’m Drama Club I got a picture that the amazing artist Denna is going to draw for me 🤩. Wednesday was good too, we had the first day of practice. Thursday was probably my highlight and lowlight my for sure sun and rain. So starting the day was all normal except for at advisory I did a wart head challenge, I lost. It was sour and I made a face 😭😂. But then for my last class as me and Leilani were walking somebody made a bad choice and it ruined my mood for the rest of the school day. But then when I ate family with my dinner, my dad said that he had a funny video for the family to watch. This is pretty common because my dad always shows us funny videos. My mom had her phone in a weird position, and when I asked what she was doing she said that she was trying to beat my dad in the game our family had been playing. Then when I watch the video it say’s “congratulations you have been accepted into Punahou”. I literally started crying because I was so happy. I got into Punahou 😁. So my whole mood changed and I was just so excited the whole day I couldn’t fall asleep so I decided to fold clothes 😂. So I knew that there was a lot of people that I would have to tell on Friday. So Friday was a good day I told Leilani that I got in first and then when I was able to I went to all my teachers who helped me’s classroom. All my teachers were so excited and happy for me. Leilani also was really excited. Eliscia was so happy for me and all my other classmates were just so proud of me, I love my school family ❤️. Also on Friday Mr. Ing cooked us food 😁. Mr. Ing’s cooking is so good.

          My highlight was definitely Thursday and Friday. I had very good and exciting news and it was pretty good days. Thursday was also Ms. deGuzmans birthday so we definitely celebrated that and it was fun. We had to surprise sing her happy birthday and at one point we acted like Kim Possible’s with the way we were trying to hide 😂. My lowlight of this week was my last period of Thursday because someone did something that wasn’t right and I could have gotten hurt. I am thankful that me and Leilani and anyone else didn’t get hurt, but it wasn’t a smart decision that someone made and I was upset. 

        A lesson I learned is that people’s bad decisions shouldn’t impact my mood. I was really upset and I didn’t even get hurt, but I just don’t think danger is funny. My mom told me that I shouldn’t let people get under my skin and she is right. I understand that somethings are a bigger problem to me than others, but I do need to get that under control because I can’t let my mood be ruined by other people.

      My favorite magic not is from Janzen the 7th. Something fun I did this week is work on i-Ready in 8th grade advisory with the 8th graders. I need to work on an I-Ready lesson and almost all the 8th graders were helping me lol. So it is so funny that someone commented on it. The way Janzen the 7th described it was funny too lol. 





Comments

Popular Posts