Weekly blog: 4th quarter and we back

           Well for this quarter I will start titling my blogs lol. So school has begun once again 😁. Break was good. I spent all break doing things kid watch movies and making boba with my mom since she was also on break. My mom is a teacher so she gets spring break too. I also found my banquet dress 😁. But I enjoyed coming back to school and seeing my friends and teachers. So Monday I had my favorite type of periods (odd periods). I had a jump scare on my way to the bus stop in the morning though. On my way to the bus stop I was walking like normal and then I see a rat. A RAT! I think I composed myself really well, I didn’t scream or jump. I simply took a picture and sent it to my mom 😂. So yeah if I wasn’t all the way awake, I was now 🤣. Then on Tuesday I was tired, and I had a sub for English. I personally don’t really like having subs because people don’t act right. But English wasn’t that bad. I mean people didn’t act all the way good but it was horrible. Wednesday was another odd period day and after school we had a leadership practice. Thursday was probably the most stressful day I had this week. It was all in the morning though. For almost all of 3rd quarter I have had a B in math. I thought that with all my other assignments it would just go up. Well it wasn’t going up so I started doing all the possible things that could bring up my grade. So I did like 16 iReady’s and I redid an assignment. Well I found out that the iReady’s only count for 4TH QUARTER 🤦🏽‍♀️. So I still had a B and I was stressing and I was so upset, but then it went up because of one of my tests. So I go from so sad to so relieved in a matter of seconds 😅. But also on Thursday I got to try on my costume for the play. I didn’t get to see what I looked like, but this is also a huge honor because I’m wearing one of my drama club teachers moms wedding dress ❤️. To me that is special because I am wearing something that very special and I don’t take that lightly. So I will definitely make sure that I keep that dress safe when I wear it.  Fridays was just a relief. It is the last day till a 3 day weekend. I also got to see the finished result of the drawing Denna made for drama club. So I asked Denna if she could draw a portrait of my step family for the play. It turned out awesome and I am so thankful❤️. 


        This weeks highlights is first seeing everyone. It is so nice to see all my friends and teachers. Another highlight would be trying on my dress for drama club. I didn’t get to see what it looked like but a lot of people said I looked nice 🤷🏽‍♀️. So I guess I have to trust their judgment 😂. I also enjoyed English when Ms. Amelia came back because we had free time when we finished our work for like 20 minutes. Another highlight would be when we had homeroom rep because we got more information on upcoming events. My lowlight is my grades. I was stressing over a B for like forever and I didn’t know what I could do to bring my grade up. I complained about my grade and I didn’t realize that me complaining about my B could make others feel sad. 

       I have learned a lot of lessons even from spring break. So my first lesson is I have to do my best. Well I tried my best in math and for the longest  it didn’t equal an A. I wasn’t happy and I think that me being upset wasn’t all the way right because I tried my best. There was an opportunity that I missed but other than that I tried my best. Another lesson I learned over break is that I have to be open to different options. So as it is known I got into Punahou, but that is just an option. It doesn’t mean that I have to go there, and I wouldn’t go if things there wouldn’t work the best for my family. I mean at the end of the day if it isn’t the best option for me and my family then I don’t want to go. So I need to think about the other options that are out there that are still good and also work all the way out for my family. So am I going to Punahou? I’m not all the sure, but wherever I end up going I will make sure that leadership knows.

       My favorite magic notes is from Eliscia, Gabby, Dominic, and Jayna. Eliscia’s magic note was so sweet. I also liked how she mentioned the dress. Gabby’s magic note was also nice because she talked about how hard I work. She knows how much I was invested into my iReady’s 😂. I chose Dominic’s because he said that he looks up to me. Like I don’t talk to him that much but like Im still a role model. That is my reminder that I have to also lead with my actions not just my words 🙂. Lastly I chose Jayna’s because she said that she was sad when I told them about my Punahou situation because I wouldn’t be at Campbell. To be honest I didn’t think I was going to Campbell, but I didn’t look at all the factors that come with going to Punahou 🤦🏽‍♀️. So you never know I might be at Campbell next year, but I also might be at Punahou 🤷🏽‍♀️. Either way I will stay in contact with leadership because they are my friends and I don’t want to lose them ❤️.






Comments

Popular Posts