Weekly Blog






            This week was like long but short. Like I was only at school for 3 days but I am so excited for the weekend. Monday was actually really fun. I got to see Ashley and McKenzie. We went to the pool and so it was nice to spend some time with them before McKenzie leaves. I know that the day McKenzie leaves I will probably be crying, so leadership be ready lol 😂. Tuesday was a day to myself. I was at home with my dad while my mom went to work and I watched the musical Into The Woods. I will be preforming in that musical for drama club so yeah it was fun watching g the actual movie. Cinderella is so pretty in the movie, so let’s hope I look just as pretty in my costume lol. Then it was Wednesday. I finally get to see a lot of my friends again 😁. Then I get reminded about my community service hours for NJHS 🙁. But then I was reminded that I have hours already 😁. So Wednesday was a lot lol. Thursday was a day that I had testing, but I got to relax after so go team. I also had drama club at it was really fun. I worked on making props 😁. I also had family night and that was very interesting. So family night was hard for me because I was not the best at my station lol 😂. Friday was fun. I had to work on synchronized swimming, so period 3 was very interesting lol. We also continued working on the cheer off on Wednesday-Friday. I enjoyed working on the cheer off, we are getting better and better every practice. So yeah good but tiring week.

       Highlights of this week would be Monday. I really enjoyed going to the pool with some of my friends. I learned so many games so yeah. Another highlight would be the cheer off practice’s, definitely a highlight. I enjoyed dancing and cheering and screaming with the other 8-1 members.  I also have been playing this game called words with friends so it is another highlight 😁. A lowlight would be how tired I have been. I feel like it is getting worse. I’ve been struggling to wake up in the mornings, but hey I enjoy school so I guess it is worth it 🤷🏽‍♀️.

           The lesson of this week would be family time is so important 😁. So I have been playing a game called words with friends with my family and we have been bonding through this in a new way. My family bonds well but playing the game had brought another type of bond. I really enjoy playing this new game.

            My favorite magic notes are from Jewelyn, Eliscia, and Leilani. So Jewelyn really just encourages me. She reminds me of the things good that I do and it just really holds me accountable to doing what is right. Thanks Jewelyn, love you girl ❤️. Then Eliscia, she always tells me the impact that I make in her life. It also holds me accountable to making sure I look after others. Thanks Eliscia, love you girl ❤️. Then last but not least you have Leilani. She reminded me how we all had each other for Valentine’s Day. Until we all have real valentines the girls know that we have each other and I appreciate that. Thanks Leilani, love you girl ❤️. 


Comments

Popular Posts