Weekly Blog





           Monday was the start of Tv for this week. Tuesday was a special day for me. On Tuesday I guessed a WORDLE in one try. Reese guessed the first one and I guessed the next. Wednesday was another really special day. So you most of you know that McKenzie is moving to Mississippi in a couple of weeks and she is going to miss my birthday 😭. Well she is an awesome friend and already got me my present lol 😂. She gave me the present on Wednesday. Wednesday was a really fun and probably one of my best days of the week. So during 8th grade lunch me, some 8th graders, and the 7th graders played Charades. Let’s just say us leadership kids are bad at charades we kept on talking lol. But playing charades was actually really fun. On Wednesday we also had recognition night and let’s just say that leadership kids cheer really loud 😂.  Then there was Thursday. I would say that Thursday really was the day that got my emotions. I started off the day so happy and energetic and by the end of the day I was just crying and sad. So Thursday we had soccer ISA. I thought us leadership wouldn’t do so bad. Well I was wrong, but we were the best to lose out there 😂. We lost every game with 0 points 🤣.  But then at the last game the girls play I missed a goal that I was so close to making. After that game I felt like it was my fault that we lost. But then the boys played their last game and Janzen got hurt. All of us leadership girls were so ready to run on the field because like our friend we was hurt. I was scared, I didn’t know if he was ok. But Janzen is doing better so that is a relief. Then I find out that Zhalea is actually hurt. I knew that she hurt her wrist but I didn’t know that it was that bad. So I’m like oh my gosh. Then at drama club I’m told sad news. Once I got picked up I talked to my mom and I just started crying. So many bad things were happening to the people around me, it was happening to people I cared about. But my mom always knows the words to tell me to get me out of bad mood 🙂. Friday was also kinda tough because Janzen and Gabby weren’t at school. Janzen is my group leader and so it isn’t the best when he isn’t at school lol. But I’m honestly happy that Janzen is taking time to let his ankle rest. I also hope that Gabby heals fast too.

          Highlight of the week was first of all WORDLE. I couldn’t believe I actually guessed it right. I was happy dancing through text and in person 🤣. Wednesday was also super fun. I enjoy playing games with leadership kids because it is always so silly. I also enjoy recognition night because all of us just congratulate each other on our accomplishments. Before people got hurt soccer was fun. We were horrible at soccer but it was still funny and fun. I also got yo realize that soccer isn’t a sport meant for me it is so hard 🤣. My lowlight is everyone getting hurt. I don’t do good with people being injured and stuff so it wasn’t a good time for me. Also when I heard the bad news it just made me feel so sad, so that was another lowlight.

         A lesson learned is that I need to control my reactions. So on Thursday when I saw Janzen get hurt my first reaction was like I’m ready to go on the field. But if I think about it, what would I have done if I got on the field? I would have been getting really concerned and it would probably make things worse. But then I started praying so my second reaction was good 👍🏽. 

          My favorite magic notes from Reese and Crystia. Reese  just highlighted one of my highlights that is something I will never forget I did. I also chose Crystia’s because she looks up to me. So I really have to make sure that I am someone people would want to look up to because people are watching the way I act. For me this is so encouraging 🙂❤️.

Comments

Popular Posts