Weekly Blog







            This was good week. It was long but good. So for starters on Monday I had Leadership and Leadership is really fun, but I also found out when Mr. Press would be leaving. Tuesday was ok. Wednesday was the day before an important day. Thursday was such a huge day. We had ISA at ‘Ilima, so that means leadership had to really help out. It was kind of chaotic but it was still fun. For me doing most things with leadership is fun. So I got to spend the whole schools day with my friends. I also had a special event on Thursday so that was a fun. Friday for me was kinda eh. I kind of think that I was recovering from the day before 😂. So I was pretty calm most of the day sort of. After school I went to roller skating. That was fun, I went with some friends and I laughed so much. Team I didn’t even fall 🤣. 

        Highlight was Thursday. I enjoyed being at ISA with my friends. We shared some laughs and had tons of conversations. We also played telephone and I don’t know if we should play again 🤣. It just went all the way wrong. I also enjoyed Friday. Friday was the first day that I actually had Ms. deGuzman as my actual teacher. Ms. deGuzman is a great teacher. I will definitely miss Mr. Press, but Ms. deGuzman is a great replacement lol. I guess my lowlight is that Ashley moved schools. I will definitely miss Ashley but I hope the best for her. Another lowlight is the way I reacted to Ashley leaving. I don’t think that I represented myself in the best way possible. I also didn’t even get the whole story and started assuming 😐.

           A lesson learned is that you should always be there when people need you. Through this week there was a lot of interviews for leadership, therefore I did a lot of supporting because it is nice when people cheer for you. I also am starting to notice that supporting people I care about is something I enjoy. I don’t know there is something about uplifting others, making others smile is always nice. Now I just have to learn how to uplift myself when I’m upset or sad.

          My favorite magic note is from Reese. Ok Reese is an awesome person, and her magic note was so nice. She is so supportive and kind to me. She literally think that the next 7th graders will like me and she is hoping that I will be an Alumni. Reese you are so nice ❤️

Comments

Popular Posts