Weekly Blog

Period 3 got it done
Some of my friend family 😊


           Hey team, this was a short but long week lol. First off we had no school on Monday due to Martin Luther King Jr. Day! Then on Tuesday I had my favorite class, Leadership. I also had NJHS(National Juniors Honor Society). Then Wednesday I had even periods and golf. On Thursday I had leadership again and drama club and family night which I will talk about later. Friday I had even periods which was a funny English period. So all through out this week period 3 has had TV. TV is one of my favorite jobs. Well on Thursday we had Thursday Trivia. We all forgot about Thursday Trivia, so we had to come up with Thursday Trivia questions on the spot. I am so proud of period 3, we are able to work under pressure pretty well if I do say so myself. Also on Thursday we had family night which was so funny. During family night we all were talking and laughing and I had fun walking with my mom and brother to the stations. Before family night we had a lunch and we were laughing the whole time while telling jokes. Sorry Mr. Ing for all the corny jokes 🀣. Laughter is one of the many things that bring leadership together. I really enjoy leadership team πŸ™‚.

        My highlight of the week was family night. Family night was so funny and us leadership kids were just all having fun. I enjoy laughing with everyone and seeing peoples parents. I think I got pictures of every leadership kid with their parents if their parents were there. I also got to talk to Ms. deGuzman and some leadership kids. Ms. deGuzman is always fun to talk to. Even though she is my teacher now she still is like an older sister to me. Also me and the leadership kids just kept telling our running joke, like BECAWS or ahhoooop jumpscare. We even have a new joke, dupe. Dupe means duplicate so we just kept making jokes πŸ˜‚. I didn’t have a lowlight this week. I had a really good week that’s why.

       A lesson I learned is that teamwork really does make the dream work. A lot of times this week I or others needed people to step in for things. And the thing is that our team was always there to step in. A lot of things in leadership require teamwork and I’m happy I have a good team. I don’t know what I would do without the leadership team. So thanks team y’all are the best πŸ™‚.

     My favorite magic note would be from Leilani. I chose hers BECAWS she used multiple jokesπŸ˜‚. Also she talked about English which I enjoy because that is the only class we have together and it is always so funny. Thank you Ms. Amelia for not separating me and Leilani because class wouldn’t be as funny lol πŸ˜‚. Thank you Leilani for the nice note and for all the jokes lol πŸ˜‚. 

Comments

Popular Posts