Weekly Blog






           This week has been eventful. It was short but eventful. Monday was no school because it is like I guess the day we observe new years since it was on the weekend for Hawaii🤷🏽‍♀️. Tuesday was teacher work day so there wasn’t school. Wednesday was the big day! I finally went back to school. I finally saw my teachers and friends again 😀. Thursday was the day I started i-Ready diagnostics 😭😭😭. I mean it wasn’t that bad but it still has something to do with i-Ready 😂. Friday was another day of i-Ready and we also had a very interesting leadership period 😂, I will talk about it later.   All this week we had after school sales which is AWESOME! I also found out that Ms. deGuzman is my social studies teacher for the next  semester 😁. I will also talk more about this later. This week period 3’s job was music. It wasn’t bad at all so go team. I was working on yearbook all week. I even started on my aloha dinner speech, I’m honestly so excited for aloha dinner.

        My highlight of this week was just being back in school. I liked being able to spend time with family, but I missed my friends and teachers so much. I honestly just missed my friends because well they are my friends. Another highlight was Wednesday. So in morning advisory Mr. Ing was telling us that Ms. deGuzman won’t be able to help us in leadership that often because she would be taking over Mr. Presses class. So I was like wait what is something going on? So I rushed to Mr. Presses class but I saw Mr. Press. I was like ohhh it is probably just the thing where she is only teaching 3 classes like she said. Well at the end of the class Mr. Press tells us that he is taking a new job, and I just was in shock. I’m so happy though for Mr. Press because his job will benefit teachers and students. I’m even happier that our new teacher is Ms. deGuzman! Ms. deGuzman is an awesome teacher. She is just a great teacher, she is youthful, nice, and can keep the class in order. So I’m so happy for Ms. deGuzman😄.My last highlight is on Friday. Me and Janzen worked together on the yearbook. Most times it is us working separately because we just work on it at different times and we also take pictures at different classrooms. I mean it doesn’t really matter to me if we work on it at the same time or not but it is nice working with another person. I know he really wants to help though. So if I do it separately I will most likely do a lot of work and if he doesn’t tell me too, I will try to get as much as work done as possible 😂. He is a good teammate so he always says to leave work because he knows I will do almost all the work and not leave him any work if he doesn’t say anything🤣. Also on Friday period 3 was like a whole different class😂. What I mean by that was we were all so quiet when we had the leadership class because we were all so busy 😂. I mean I guess it is a good thing but it was quiet,  and I’m not use to that in period 3. We always talk to each other and laugh, but sometimes it is important to just get work done. I honestly don’t have a lowlight.

       A lesson I learned is that I like encouraging others. So I started this thing this year where I would give quotes of the day. I’m not always consistent, but I do them. I send it to some of my leadership friends because I mean I’m sure everyone can use a dose of positivity in a day at least I know it is nice to see some positivity. But I like encouraging people because it makes others feel good but also I wanna be known for something good. I mean if you are going to be known for something, why not be known for something good. Y’all I think I got my quote of the day 😁. 

Comments

Popular Posts