Weekly blog




           This week was a relief. Finally winter break. Monday was normal. Tuesday was the luncheon. Wednesday was normal. Thursday was sign waving. And Friday the day I looked forward to the most, the last day till winter break 😆. Through out this week I’ve been focusing on the yearbook. I think the yearbook has actually been going really good. Tuesday was the winter luncheon and the food was good and the next day Mr. Ing made kimchi fried rice with the leftover rice. That kimchi fried rice was delicious. Thursday was sign waving and it was ok. Friday was the last day of school and it was also winter fair. Winter fair was really fun. I also enjoyed watching the dancers and singers. That singer was so brave, she sang by herself. I had a good last week of school. All my classes were really calm.

       My highlight was definitely Friday. I enjoyed getting to have fun on the last day of school. My social studies teacher also made me laugh, and it was funny. Another highlight was that the yearbook is finally coming together. I’m happy because my pages are almost done. Lastly it was fun exchanging gifts. It was funny. I didn’t have a lowlight this week. I’m just so excited to have a restful break.

       The lesson learned is that I have to finish strong. I struggled with finishing strong. I was tired this week so I don’t think I finished so strong. But I’m excited for break and I’m excited to go back to school after break. I will probably being sleeping and having fun. On to winter break 😁.

Comments

Popular Posts