Weekly Blog





           This was an excellent week. Monday was normal except for the fact that we had after school sales 😆. Tuesday was normal but I think that I had Campbell presentations. Wednesday I had leadership and I did good in golf. Thursday was interesting.  I had my first dress out day of Decembe. Friday was another dress out day and it was BOWLING 😆. Through out this week we had after school sales which is awesome. After school sales is amazing. Also through this week we had Campbell presenters. So far we had STEAM, Public Human Services, and a Health one. I am definitely doing the Public Human Services one probably. Also we had dress out days this week. We only had two and it was festive socks and antlers. My festive socks were crazy because I made it and let’s just say it was kinda embarrassing. I couldn’t start laughing about my socks. My antlers turned out really cute if I say so myself. Fridays bowling was super fun. I mean I spent the majority of the day with my friends and we were bowling. I will say that I’m not the best bowler but I didn’t do terrible. We also shared the bus with Waipahu so we got to talk to another school. But when the Waipahu kids weren’t on the bus we were singing songs. We were also laughing but are you surprised lol.


   My highlight of the week had to have been bowling. I mean it was fun. Like I had so many gutters, but I didn’t play horribly. I feel bad for the people around me because I was laughing so loud. I mean I was probably the most festive person at the bowling alley with my reindeer antlers. Also the bus ride was so funny. We were singing and messing around. Another highlight was the visitors from Campbell. It was cool to eat candy and learn about the academies. I don’t have a lowlight this week.


    A lesson I learned would be that creativity counts. This week I didn’t have the items for dress out so instead I created my items. Not all turned out good (the socks 😂) but I used what I had in a short amount of time . Also I’m more creative than I think. I’m not the artist, but I can draw some stuff. And I still got the things for my headband 😁. I also learned to listen to directions. This was learned because Mr. Ing told us to be careful but Janzen was looking down and he walked into an ac 😂. He turned out to be alright so that’s good, but it was funny.


    My favorite magic note is Crystias. People wrote nice things don’t get me wrong, but I can’t help but pick Crystia. This girl is amazing. Before I get into what she said, look at her design! She took the time to write my name so beautifully. That shows tons of time and effort, like when did she have time for this? But she talked about Cinderella, that is one extracurricular that we have in common. We are both in Drama Club and I’m so happy she joined. She also remembered my exact line that I couldn’t remember. She also talked about my smile and how I smile back at her. I enjoy smiling at others because I like being friendly. Crystia is so friendly so there is no way I could be unfriendly to her. So thank you Crystia.


Comments

Popular Posts