Weekly Blog


          This week was so fast. I don’t know if it was be a of all the events that made this week so fast, but one day it was Monday the next it was Friday. Monday was a mostly normal day. Tuesday was recognition night. I had so much fun congratulating my friends of their accomplishments. The feeling of screaming for your friends, embarrassing them. But I know that through this embarrassment they feel cared about. Wednesday I had another normal day except I heard my new favorite quote. Thursday was Curriculum night. That was fun, my favorite part about it was after it. After curriculum night we all just talked and laugh. Friday was just normal day.

            My highlight would have to be Friday. One it was the end of a long but short week. It felt like a long day on some days but the days flew by fast. Friday was also when I got to talk to Mr. Ing about his Thursday event. It is fun to talk to Mr. Ing because he is usually funny and very honest. When he talks I he always ties in a life lesson though. I think that is cool because I can learn from these interesting conversations. Another highlight would be Thursday. On Thursday we had to go to a different advisory sadly, but it wasn’t bad. Me, Leilani, McKenzie, Ashley, and Tyler were in the other advisory talking and laughing. This sounds normal but it is cool when Tyler decides to have fun with us 8th Graders. I think that he is starting to get comfortable with the leadership kids whether he admits it or not lol. Lowlights would be how I was tired on one of the days. I don’t know if this is a lowlight or not though lol. But yeah I just was tired on one of the days. 

             The lesson learned is don’t bite the hand that feeds you. This is my new official quote. It is just so relatable to me because I see it so much. Also I have a lot of people who help me or have my back and I want to make sure that I don’t ever hurt them. I mean if you think about it, after you bite the hand  who knows when the person will feed you again. They got hurt from the bite 🤷🏽‍♀️.

              Ok this had to have been the hardest magic note picking I have done this year. I have about 8 favorites 😭. I came to the conclusion that Jewelyns was my favorite. It is just full of compliments and she even mentioned bridge! Bridge was weird because nobody knew each other, it was split between 8th and 7th. But Jewelyn said that she appreciated me talking to her. I enjoy talking to people and I’m so happy that me talking to Jewelyn made her feel good. Thank you Jewelyn for you kind words 🙂. 





Comments

Popular Posts