Weekly Blog




           This week has been amazing. So much people have had my back this week when I actually really needed it. Monday was Halloween but everyone knows I don’t celebrate. Tuesday was literally. Wednesday was my relief day and Thursday was the most energetic day of them all. Friday was LEILANI’S B-DAY. Overall it was amazing. I just had those stressing days in my week. But it all turned out good. When I am like not ready last minute it is very stressing. To the point I’m crying because I’m scared I won’t make the deadline. But then things usually get better. You know just unnecessary stressing 😰 😂. But I always have people to help me out through the stressing moments (thank you mom, dad, Mrs. Gouveia, and Janzen y’all are the best.)

          Highlight of the week was ISA. It was really long and hot but I got to spend time with my friends. You know I was literally laughing so hard during tv on that morning because Janzen tried to tell Reese to stop with cues but she didn’t understand, it was so funny. You had to have been there, it was literally so funny. After ISA we got to eat Terry Burgers that Mr. Song made and me, Mal, and Crystia got to help put the burgers together. We had so much leftovers though lol. After school I had drama club and I got some really interesting news! I got Cinderella for the play 😁! I don’t think I talked about it, but I auditioned for Cinderella in drama club. You know I didn’t get the role I wanted last year, but I thank God I didn’t get it. When I got the role I was so happy and I had so many people happy for me. My family was so happy to because I would rehearse with them. My family is brave because every time I would attempt to practice the song in front them, I would take twenty minutes just to start singing because I was nervous. My family is the best. But once I told all my leadership friends they were encouraging me and telling me that they were going to go. My lowlight was having an F. Ive literally never had an F till this year for middle school. It never got that low. So if I cried when my grade dropped to a B you know I was crying when I found out it was an F. I don’t know why my assignment was deemed missing but it was. It was probably just a mistake because I know my teacher wouldn’t do anything to mess me up, so I just went to her classroom and I redid the assignment and I had an A. I was stressed because it was literally the day before the last day to get my grade or I would have to make up 5 hours for not being able to attend ISA. I’m thankful Mr.Ing told me that I had an F because I wouldn’t have known that I had an F. So I texted Janzen my group leader and told him I had an F, and then I asked him if I could go first thing in the morning to the class. He is so dependable so he let me go and get my grade up. Keep in mind that we had TV so it is preferred to have people familiar with it at the job but he let me just go. So thank you Janzen, Mr. Ing, and thank you so much Mrs. Gouveia y’all are awesome.

        A lesson that I learned is that make sure you got your stuff done. In Leadership we go by the saying what goes for one goes for all and I experienced that this week. Some people didn’t finish their magic notes and it was due. But if they didn’t finish their magic note we can’t get ours. And if we can’t get ours we can’t do the blogs all the way which means we get a zero. So remember that I just got over having a bad grade, so having another one isn’t ideal. So I was about to lose my mind. I mean come on y’all I know it was a long week but come on guys. Thankfully all our magic notes were completed 😅. So guys don’t scare me like that ha ha ha 😅 sweat sweat. 

          My favorite magic note was from Reesee. I like how she talked about planning because honestly I like to plan. I like to have fun, but I like for things to go a certain way. When things don’t go as planned I get upset, but I’m happy she sees me coming up with an another plan. I also like how she said that I had her back in a certain situation. See I like that because I always try to have people backs when things aren’t right. I don’t like when people are not respected. But in this situation I think it is important to have had her back in this kind of situation, because I don’t want her trying to always pleasing a boy. She probably is still figuring out herself, so trying to please a boy is probably not helpful at this time, you feel me.


Comments

Popular Posts