Weekly Blog

           What’s up y’all? This week was good for the most part. Monday normal day but then I heard the news that can make any good kid cry, I was told we would have a substitute in Social Studies 😭. It isn’t that I don’t like subs, it is the behaviors that come with it. Like flipping of tables, I don’t get it. It’s not even cool. Tuesday was also a normal day. Wednesday was the worst of the week. That is when I had my first sub, and my classmates went wild. It was so crazy and I feel so bad for the sub. Say a prayer for me because Monday is going to be rough I just no Mr. Press is going to be so upset. Thursday was family nite which was cool. I talked a lot to Ms.De Guzman during family nite which I really enjoyed. Ms.De Guzman kinda reminds me of an older sister, she is one of the fun teachers to talk to. Friday was normal except for 5th period which was social studies. In Social Studies Ms.De Guzman was my sub! The class wasn’t the best but certainly not the worst compared to Wednesday. All this week we had Cornhole which was good and bad. Also I had my family from the mainland with me😁.

      A highlight of this week was having my family from the mainland with me. This is a huge highlight because I have no aunts, uncles, or cousins on this island that are related to me. So when they are here I really enjoy it. Another highlight would be cornhole. I enjoyed spending a lot of time with the leadership students because we all had to be there. There were also some funny moments like when Ashley got hit in the head thankfully she is alright. Another highlight was family nite because it was fun and Mr. Ing’s cooking is so good. The next day we even had doughnuts for working but I ate one that morning so I didn’t want one lol. A lowlight would be cornhole due to the fact it was so hot. I know, I know, I was in the shade but it was still hot. I would say I had a good week because my highlights outweighed my lowlight.

         My favorite Magic note was from Micah. I really liked his because his really talked about him and not just me. Micah’s talked about what I do for him. To me that is special because it shows I make a difference in his life and it shows that I’m putting out positivity. For me in Leadership we should have a lot of positivity but I realize everyday isn’t sunshine and rainbows. I mean when you think about it you need rain to make a rainbow. But to make a rainbow you all need some sunshine. So if I’m the only sunshine sometimes than whatever because that means somebody has a rainbow. That is my quote of the week lol. But yeah I really liked your magic note Micah.

        Lesson I learned is that what you do will be noticed. I learned this from magic notes. I got a lot of comments about my positivity and my “contagious laugh” lol. The new GTs already picked up on my laugh 😂. I honestly am really thankful that I have a weird laugh because it makes others laugh. Which brings a smile on their face and also doesn’t make me look so weird lol. Another lesson I learned is that I have some friends. This is a weird one but most of last year I did not consider anyone from school my friend. It was my fault because the people I was around were friendly I just wasn’t ready to call them my friends. But honestly it isn’t exactly a horrible reality. See they turned out to be some good people, but if they weren’t I would have gotten myself into a bad friendship from rushing into one. Friendship should be treated like any non family related relationship, you should take your time to get to know who your friends are. I’m still learning about my friends but I would say that they are overall pretty good people.






Comments

Popular Posts