Weekly Blog


           This week was busy. Most things were awesome but I was definitely lacking some sleep I’m sure. Monday was a pretty good day except for the fact I had to stay home to get over a cold. I honestly don’t know where I got this cold from, but maybe it is just the constant change in temperature. Some days it rains and some days it is sunny. Sometimes I’m in the ac and sometimes I’m not. 🤷🏽‍♀️. Tuesday was fun I was back at school so yay, but it was an odd day so I didn’t get to have my leadership class🤦🏽‍♀️. Wednesday was good except for all the fights, I’m don’t think fights are good but I’m noticing it is a way for people to express their anger to people. I mean I’m sure by the end of the year they will all be friends again. Thursday was also a decent day except for the fact I was falling asleep in math class. Friday was good I tried to do a dance challenge during after school sales. It was a pretty normal week in leadership except for Thursday because there was ISA so more than half of the 8th graders weren’t at school until lunch. Yeah it was definitely a little but quieter when they weren’t here because there wasn’t much to laugh about. 

      My highlight of the week had to have been talking to my teacher and classmates in English about the teacher being vegan. So the teacher was explaining what she can eat and we kept on asking her questions about it because it is just so much to think about it. Like not being able to eat spicy ahi, crab legs, steak, a real burger? No way, I could literally never be vegan. I think that is a good way to connect to a teacher, by laughing with them. It makes conversations memorable that way. Another highlight would be reading a book this week. Weird to say as a highlight right, but I’m noticing that I’m starting to have a new appreciation for hand held books. It’s better than an online book. My lowlight would just be not being so awake. I’ve went to sleep later than usual but usually I can be up by the time I get to school. See I wake up at 5:45 and I went to sleep at 10 something for about 2 day. Usually  I’m tired in the mornings but when I get to school I’m hyper. But once I got to math class on Thursday I was dozing off. I think that I need math to be my 2nd period of the day because I can’t have it at times where I will be tired or getting tired. I really enjoy the subject math and I really enjoy the teacher teaching it, but sometimes the lessons can be kind of not exciting so it will be easier for me to fall asleep. 

       My lesson learned is that don’t be afraid of not making the team. Ok so I’m scared of not making the team. I don’t like to try out for things because I don’t like the idea of not making the team. So this week was basketball, other than dancing this has been a sport I’ve done since I was small and also enjoy. But I knew we had try outs so I didn’t end up signing up. Turns out everyone made the team and I could’ve played a sport I enjoyed🤦🏽‍♀️. Silly silly me. So I think from now on I’m just going to try things even if I might not make the team because the other side of not making the team is making the team lol. I notice that I don’t usually look at it from that side so I don’t try things. But hey you live and you learn right.

Comments

Popular Posts