Weekly Blog 2nd Quarter!



           This is the first week of quarter 2 and it has been great. We had tv this week and well, it was awesome. We had more of the seventh graders running the broadcast and to me that is great because that shows the improvement in our period. When I say improvement I’m talking about how the seventh graders learned the job and know how to run it. So awesome job Reese and Gabby. Another thing that happened in leadership was doing 4 corner Friday!! Whoop whoop! It was new for me but I think it was good overall. At least for the 7th graders because we didn’t have 8th graders who wanted to play and it was just me and McKenzie who wanted to play, but it wouldn’t be as good as doing it with a group of people. So for outside of leadership, this week I had a pop quiz. It wasn’t that bad, not going to lie. I also got some candy from one of my favorite teachers. I know I said I was going to stop talking about leadership but I can’t help it. I learned how to  crochet. I hope to continue it learning because I enjoy crafts. I sew and build miniature things. So crochet is something I want to learn. Also I keep on doing the Shrek dances because I really enjoy dancing. One last thing I did this week was meet the new GT! There is a lot of leadership students now, but I think that we will all get along. I can tell that there are some similar personalities in some of them and I think others will just start to get use to us lol.

        My highlight of the week had to have been tv. We had so many funny experiences in that job this week. Literally for the alma mater I was doing dances to it lol. Then I was trying to find out which way to turn the camera and I ended up doing it the opposite of what Janzen was directing 🤦🏽‍♀️. Also I forgot my intro and everyone was texting about it when I was sleep and then I woke up thinking about it (this will come up again). Another highlight of this week would learning how to crochet. Turns out it wasn’t the yarns fault that I couldn’t crochet, it was me lol. So I learned a new way of crocheting and let me just say Biaanishy is a great teacher. Her patients level is so high that if I was teaching me I would literally want to to yell lol. But I’m finally starting to get it, I just can’t start it lol. My lowlight of this week would probably be my failure to get ready quickly lol. I wake up at 5:45 and end up leaving the house to the bus stop at around 6:30🤦🏽‍♀️. It takes me 45 minutes just to put on my clothes, get my hair done, make my lunch, brush my teeth, put on shoes, earrings, and lotion and stuff. It takes me 45 minutes to do a 20 minute task. Believe it or not, but I am not a morning person. The only reason I’m hyper once I get to school is because I’ve been up for a little while. I mean when you think about if I wasn’t hyper in the morning that would be sad lol 😂. 

          My lesson learned for this week is that in leadership we got each other’s back. In period 3 I forgot to do my intro and I needed it for Monday. I would have had to rush to finish that intro, but Janzen did it for me. I didn’t even have to ask or anything he just did it, even though it wasn’t his responsibility. So I was going to work recess all next week in exchange for his kindness, but guess what. He ended up not doing his intro right away and I went looking for it, but I couldn’t find it. So I ended up doing it for him. This isn’t just a period 3 thing though, if I needed someone’s help from leadership I know they would help me. They know too that if they need help I got them because at the end of the day we are team. And if one of us aren’t doing the best, we all aren’t.


Comments

Popular Posts