Weekly Blog

            This week has been awesome. Monday I had flag football and no it wasn’t horrible. On Tuesday I had a test but hey I actually don’t have a problem with taking tests and flag football (8-1 on top). Wednesday I didn’t have flag football. Thursday I had flag football ( ok ok 8-2 you won). 

            My highlight was definitely flag football. Ok something to know about me is that I’m a competitive person. I also like sports. I also like to play sports. So flag football had a lot of me yelling. I can’t help it lol. On Thursday I even was the mini coach of the team. Literally, I was the coach of 7th graders. Lowlight was nothing. I didn’t have a low light.

          A lesson I learned is that laughter is good medicine. Most people will probably say, she is really healthy lol 😂. But I did tons of laughing and I hope that my laughter makes others want to laugh. Because laughing makes everything better. So I hope you laugh sometime this week😊. Also I’m horrible at crazy 8 lol.


Comments

Popular Posts