Weekly Blog

           

This week has been very rollercoasterish. Is that a word, probably not but that is really how you can describe my week. Monday was cool I had some of my favorite periods. Tuesday cool too I mean normal day but I also didn’t have flag football so great. Wednesday I had golf so very fun. Then Thursday where my whole rollercoaster just decides to take a dip. Normal day and I had drama club which is fun, but after drama is where things get a little not the best.

           Highlight of the week was definitely having leadership throughout the week. It was fun everyday. My lowlight was a situation that happened at family night. I’m not going to really talk about it because most people if your a student know what happened 😬. But yeah.

          Lesson learned is that trust is earned and not a free gift. That is a lesson I should have learned a while ago. But I think that sometimes I can definitely be too friendly, you know. But trust is definitely not a free gift. I think it is a lesson for anyone to learn.

    

Comments

Popular Posts