Weekly Blog

          This week was amazing once again. Monday I didn’t have flag football bittersweet. Tuesday I had the flag football like normal. Wednesday we had leadership and we were getting our cheer, Chopped, and synchronized swimming together until we had a surprise sneak up😂. Thursday we had no flag football and we played a game all advisory. Friday we had a normal day but me and my period finished our cheer and chopped. Go Team.

          Highlight of the week was teaching Eliscia, Ashley, and Reesee how to get sturdy. It was fun and funny. Another highlight of the week was my challenge I did. Every customer that came in on Friday after school sales I would dance. My only lowlight would be today because it was super hot.

          My lesson learned is that I’m so thankful for my group and group leader. So first my group is literally amazing. I like all the people in leadership, but I think that this group works for me. They get stuff done and still have a good sense of humor. Secondly I’m grateful for my group leader. He honestly makes class fun by always making everyone laugh. And he is very chill, so I think that this was the right group leader for me because I laugh all the time😂. 


Comments

Popular Posts