Weekly Blog



           THIS WEEK WAS AMAZING. On Monday I had leadership so that is always good. Then Tuesday we had flag football 😁. On Wednesday I had leadership and I literally laughed for half the period. Thursday I had flag football again. And then FRIDAY. I had my first cross country meet on Friday and I got 4th place😆. 

         My highlight this week was multiple things but I will share two. First I made a deal with Janzen. I lost even though I thought I would win, but now I have to work recess all next week🤣. Then I had my first cross country meet. I’m proud of myself considering I’ve never done cross country. I didn’t have a lowlight this week.

        My lesson is you have 2 families. One you are born into and will always be there for you. The other are people you choose. I say that because I couldn’t have my family at my cross country meet, but I had Mr. Ing, Ms. deGuzman, Mikka, Eliscia, McKenzie, Reesee, and Tyler. I say that they are part of my second family because I am around them a lot and enjoy there company (I still have to get to know Tyler better, but I’m sure he is a good person).

Comments

Popular Posts