Quarter 1 Blog




           This quarter was definitely amazing. I’ve made closer bonds with people in leadership from last year and new ones with some new 7th graders in leadership. I’ve been apart of things I wasn’t apart of last year like summer bridge and cross country! I’ve had new teachers and new classmates.  This was a great first quarter.

          My highest highlight was summer in Leadership. I think that this is where the stronger bonds and new bonds were formed. I also got to go to end of summer field trip. That was amazing. I had so much fun being at the beach all day. My lowlight is the days we would have flag football and it would be so hot and it wasn’t even an interesting game. 

          A lesson I learned is to take time and have fun. Most people already know that I always like to have a good time, but having fun with people is even better. I hope next quarter I can have more fun with people again. Another lesson I learned is it is better to plan early than to be sorry. I like planning ahead but I notice that things come and go so quickly and not having a plan can leave you stressing.

            I look forward to new experiences. I can’t wait to meet the new leadership kids and I really hope we get Janzen.  I look forward to learning new subjects hopefully it is fun. I look forward to more fun advisorys. Lastly I look forward to having a great 8th grade year.

Comments

Popular Posts