Assignment biocube




           This biocube process was not bad. It started in summer Bridge with planning out each side. We had to fill in each category. Then we started typing it up on Canva. On Canva we also designed each side of the biocube. Then we lastly folded the box. 

           My highlight of the biocube is doing the decorating. I look making things look nice and having things that represent me. My lowlight is probably actually putting it together because I couldn’t do it right. I kept on messing up and then I finally did it.  Go team.

          Through the biocube I learned more about everyone. When we shared you could here how people act and why. It is very useful because you know how you should act towards them and when they act a certain way to me I know why. It for me is very helpful. So yeah.

          I used GLO 1 self directed learner by making sure I got my picture printed. I say this because we didn’t print it in school. GLO 2 community contributer by sharing the tape and making sure we return it. GLO 3 complex thinker I had to think of good questions. GLO 4 quality producer I had to make sure that my biocube looked presentable. GLO 5 effective communicator I had to make sure Ms. deGuzman knew my Canva slides were done so she could print them out. GLO 6 effective and ethical user of technology by making sure when I was on Canva I was doing the biocube project.

          A side that could be nice to have is, why did you join leadership? I think this is good because you can see what got them in a role like this. It also shows what kind of person that are. Like for me it was because I had nothing better to do, so like why not. I didn’t really know much about it but hey why not. And now I’m so thankful I joined. 


Comments

Popular Posts