Weekly Blog


           This week has been good. On Monday I got to help with pictures. On Tuesday I had a normal day I did the and I messed up 🤦🏽‍♀️. On Wednesday I had my first cross country practice 😆. On Thursday I had my picture taking day. On Friday I had cross country.

           My highlight of the week was Friday in advisory. I literally laughed for like 5 minutes straight. I’m literally always laughing, but this time I was laughing so much I gave Leilani a headache (my bad Leilani😂). My lowlights were messing up when I was on box. I was so disappointed in myself when I messed up on box, it was horrible. My group leader and period tried to make me feel better (yeah, I’m in the best period and have the best group leader ever), but it didn’t work. I was still disappointed in myself.

          My lesson for the week would be that just because I fail doesn’t mean I’m a failure. This is my lesson because when I messed on the box I couldn’t let it go. But I know that mistakes are part of the process. 

Comments

Popular Posts