Weekly Blog


           This week has been good. On Monday we had to do biocube presentations. I didn’t do so good with that, but I will come back to that. On Tuesday I got to watch a movie in English for an assignment and it was the first time the period I was in did TV together😆. On Wednesday I asked Mr. Ing his biocube questions I made. On Thursday (last day of the week for school) I kinda played mothia. It was more like I was cracking up, people messing up the game, and yeah. I also watched Janzen and Reesee open up Reesee’s Twice Album. It was so funny, you had to have been there or saw the video to understand. Lastly for today, I embarrassed my self. I was recording McKenzie and Leilani trying to do an Oreo challenge. Well I was going to get the video, so I started backing up so I could record both of them. Turns out one of my previous classmates were behind me and I almost bumped to him 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤣. 

           Highlight of the week was today in general it was a good day. I did so many funny things and saw funny things. A lowlight I had was how bad I did on my biocube presentations. I struggled this week with staying still while I talked. I did a lot of moving around. But I know I will do better next time. 

          The lesson I learned is that following directions is key. On Thursday we had tons of ants on the ID laptop. This could have been avoided if people followed the directions that were given which was, DON’T THROW AWAY FOOD TRASH IN THE CLASSROOM.  I get it people might have forgot, because I forget a lot of things. But what I saw was so bad I will literally make sure people don’t throw trash in the classroom. 

Comments

Popular Posts