Weekly Blog

        This week has been good. On Monday we started TV!!! On Tuesday I started i-Ready diagnostics for English and Math! Wednesday I did a bio cube presentation in Leadership. Thursday I finished both i-Ready diagnostics , yay. Now Friday, I had a normal day. 

        My highlight of this week has to have been on Wednesday. Me and my period I’m in we’re going over our personality side of our bio cube. Well in this practice I could not STOP LAUGHING. Then if I’m laughing 99% of the time Janzen is too… the problem with that? It makes it where I can’t stop laughing! So it was definitely my highlight of the week. Lowlight was after school sales on Thursday. I made a huge mistake. I SHORT CHANGED SOMEONE. I gave someone $12 instead of $17! So I chased the guy to give him his money. I’m not going to do that mistake ever again.

         The lesson I learned is that I need to think before I act. If I did that I’m sure I wouldn’t have made this mistake. Overall this lesson is an everyday kind of thing. But yah that is my lesson of the week.


Comments

Popular Posts