Weekly blog


         This week was amazing. On Monday we just had schedule pick up. Same as Tuesday. But Wednesday I couldn’t go. My siblings had school so I stayed home with my little brother. Yep I did normal big sister things such as watch movies, have a sword fight, and make ultimate ice cream. Thursday we had schedule pick up too. But Friday, Friday was the best day of my week. We had a FIELD TRIP! I built stronger relationships and had tons of fun.

        My highlight of the week was definitely Friday. It was so much fun being with friends for 9 hours. Almost lost my voice and if I didn’t put on sunscreen I would have had a sunburn. But it was awesome. My lowlight was Thursday because I almost couldn’t come to the work day, but everything worked out and I was able to come.

       A lesson I learned was that there is a time to be stern and a time to be nice. See through this week we had a couple of people forget things that were and important. So some people were stern about it and I was trying to be nice, but I realize that some people might need stern talking to understand.


Comments

Popular Posts