Assignment Blog






         Wow, this was one summer. One I honestly never had before. To start I had bridge. It was fun. There was some getting use to new people. Making sure there was a difference in me and Gabriella’s name lol. Tons of game so I definitely showed my competitive side of me. Then I had work days. Which was also fun. I had to do some cleaning and organizing. I also had to do schedule pick up and that was cool to. I got to see some old faces from last school year. Then we had the field trip tons of time to connect with one another.

       Highlight of Summer was really almost everyday. But if I had to decide it was the field trip. I really got to form stronger bonds and have fun. From turning Janzen into a sand mermaid to yelling on the bus ride home. I really enjoyed it. My lowlights when there were disagreements. But the good thing is with the people I got into we always stayed friends.

     I’m looking forward to being in this class next year. I look forward to building stronger relationships and more laughs. So far the difference has been the personalities, but in a good way. These new people are amazing.

     Leadership is different by it just having real life experiences. Some things you learn you wouldn’t learn any where else. It teaches you about team work on constant occasions. I feel comfortable with doing things on my own, but you have to work with people. To me this is good life lessons.


Comments

Popular Posts