Weekly blog


             This week was good. On Monday I had to do after school practices for leadership. On Tuesday I also had after school practice for leadership and I also had drama club. On Wednesday I had my first orientation and it was good. On Thursday I had another orientation and it was good too. Friday I had my last orientation and it was alright.

              The highlight of my week was probably having the orientation on Wednesday and Thursday. It was pretty fun. We missed one class and I still made up my work. My lowlight was orientation on Friday there was just a lot that happened. 

              My  lesson that I learned is that sometimes no answer is the best answer. I had a situation this week where I snapped at a comment someone made, and I don’t think that snapping wad the best answer. So yah that was my lesson of the week.  

Comments

Popular Posts