Quarter 3 Blog

     This quarter has had a lot to it from joining leadership to making stronger relationship with friends. During this 3rd quarter I joined leadership that was one of the best decisions that I made in school. Leadership to me is awesome, there is some great things that I can be a part of. Then through leadership I have been more talkative and friendly. 

    A highlight of 3rd quarter is doing the choreo for the dance. It is not easy to come up with and teach a choreo but I have never made a choreo before. So that was a new thing for me. There was no lowlight for me this quarter. Hopefully there won't be a lowlight next quarter.

    An overall lesson I learned is that I shouldn't overthink things. I overthink things a lot but I'm learning to just be in the moment because I'm sure I would enjoy things a lot better. But it is a thing I think I will learn better as I grow up. 

    What I look forward to next quarter is having fun in a good way before I go to 8th grade. Hopefully I can get better in my magic notes and be more independent in Leadership. So, I won't need as much help. I will be more experienced in leadership.

       My suggestion is to have a homeroom cheer off. Every home room that signs up can make a cheer to record and send that represents their homeroom. The people on tv can represent the homeroom of their choice. The winning homeroom will have a prize.

       So far 7th grade has been awesome. Leadership had been fun and there has been new experiences that I have gotten to experience. I’ve gotten to read a whole book in this year which for me is pretty surprising. I’ve developed life long relationships I think with my teachers and friends.





Comments

Popular Posts