Weekly Blog


     On Monday, my day was pretty chill.  My classes on Monday were Avid, ELA, and Social Studies. Also, a friend of mines joined leadership. On Tuesday, after school there was drama club. My classes for Tuesday were Math, Science, and Leadership. On today, there is golf practice for me. Then a church zoom.

    My highlights of the week was finishing my magic notes and also talking to  Ms. Shayna. These are my highlights because my magic notes was a pretty big accomplishment for me. Talking to Ms. Shayna was nice too. Another highlight is that me and my siblings got boba. This is a highlight because boba is so good
. A low light would be having fish sandwich for lunch. Fish sandwich isn't my favorite.

    One thing that I learned in leadership was how to make an intro. To be honest it isn't hard. It's going to be interesting to see my intro on YouTube. 




Comments

Popular Posts